Sunday, November 21, 2010

planning the metaphorical winter of my life.

Periodically, I feel old. Really old. This, as I am fully aware, is utter lunacy. I am young. I have not lived a quarter of a century. (I am youngish. I have lived almost a quarter of a century.)

Today, however, I found the perfect combatant to prematurely inappropriate thoughts of age. Courtesy of Sigur Ros.



I don't have a five-year plan. I don't have a ten-year plan. My one-year plan is terrifyingly vague. But rest assured my 45-year plan is solid, complete with firecrackers, dirt clods, and a wooden sword.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason it isn't letting me see any videos or anything you post but since i'm at work and i'm bored i've taken the liberty to look at your posts and might i say that i love sigur ros! why have we not talked about this? and why have we not watched arrested development together?

    ReplyDelete